Beauty & Wellness Sector Skill Council signed an MoU with Bhartiya Mahila Bank, on International Women’s Day with an intend to provide maximum benefit to Beauty & Wellness Sector Skill Council certified women candidate and empower them to pursue career in Beauty & Wellness, the intend of the MoU is to provide easy loan assistance to the certified candidates who wish to start as an entrepreneurs.
The MoU was signed by Ms S.M Swati ED BMB and Ms Annu Wadhwa, CEO, Beauty and Wellness Sector Skill.
Speaking on the occasion CEO, B&WSSC said “This is a historic moment for all of us. Through this MoU we hope to realise the dream of millions of women / youth who wish to become entrepreneurs. We at BWSSC truly believe in empowerment of women / youth and this MoU will further strengthen us in our process of empowerment”
She further added “The MoU also has a provision of loan for candidates who wish to pursue higher education in Beauty and Wellness but cannot do so because of Financial constraints. Today Home services are very prevalent there is also a loan facility of kit for women who wish to work as freelancer as per their convenience.”
The Aim of the MoU
- Financial Support for trained youth to set up their own enterprise.
- Supporting trained youth for higher education on merit basis – For the top rankers only.
- Self-Employment Kit.
Who Are Eligible for the Loan
– Students successfully completed Recognition of Prior Leaning Program
– Students successfully completed Level 3 with minimum 1 year of experience
– Students completed Level 4 with 2 years of working experience for entrepreneurship