Ayurvedic beauty tips for healthy and beauty skin
‘Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder’! Our ancient wisdom reinstates the virtues of internal beauty, which enhances as well as amplifies your external magnificence. Ayurveda propagates looking at oneself on a holistic level. Only when we are at peace & in sync with all forces of nature can we be truly happy and healthy. Ayurveda beauty tips which helps you to look as well as maintain your beauty and grace both from the outside and within.
Ayurveda expert Dr.Sonica Krishan gives some simple Ayurveda tips for better health & beauty
Ayurveda Lifestyle Beauty Tips
- The way you live your life and your lifestyle habits create a big impact on your overall wellbeing, health and holistic beauty.
- Keep yourself active and go for regular walks.
- Restrain from drinking & smoking.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.
- Practice meditation and yoga to broaden your mind and liberate your body.
- Go to sleep latest by 10 pm and wake up by 6 am every day.
Ayurveda Diet Beauty Tips
What you eat, how you eat and when you eat, all play an important role in how you look and feel. Ayurveda suggests a balanced diet that keeps the body healthy, promotes good digestion, and reflects this good health in the form of outer beauty (glowing skin). The first step is to find out your Ayurveda dosha (Vata, Pitta or Kapha) and include such food items in your diet which will help in bringing about a balance in your doshas.
- Eat each meal at the same time every day
- Avoid food that is stale, frozen, or contains preservatives or items that can accelerate the “fire” within you.
- Depending on your dosha type, drink herbal tea every once in a while.
- Include natural herbs in your diet such as ginger, turmeric, cumin, coriander, parsley etc.
Ayurveda Beauty Tips for Healthy Skin and Hair
- Drink 10 – 15 glasses of water every day to keep your body and skin hydrated.
- Avoid using harsh soaps and face scrubs that contain harmful chemicals.
- Reduce your usage of chemical based cosmetic products and in case you have to use them, never leave makeup on more than required.
- Make a paste of orange peel in some water and apply on pimples.
- Use natural herbs such as aamla, shikakai and henna as well as pure coconut oil to massage your scalp and nourish your hair.
- Instead of chemical based face washes, try a glass of boiled milk mixed with fresh lime juice to wash your face.
- Use natural face packs such as one that is prepared by mixing turmeric and sandalwood powder in milk.
- Rinse hair with left over water after draining the boiled neem leaves to tackle problem of hair loss.
Ayurveda Beauty Tips for Detoxification and Wellbeing
Ayurveda places a lot of importance on cleansing the body of all toxins before they start accumulating within the body and blocking channels. Hence, to maintain natural good health and the resultant beauty, Ayurveda recommends going in for regular Ayurveda Massages and detoxifying therapies such as Shirodhara, Abhyanga, Panchakarma to cleanse and rejuvenate the body and remove ama build-up.
For more info visit www.drsonicakrishan.com/