CIDESCO- The World Standard for Beauty and Spa Therapy is now organizing their 65th Congress in India.
Organised by CIDESCO Section India which is aligned with the Association of Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology India (ABTC), the theme for this year’s Congress is Nurture through Nature with power packed seminars by experts on Modern and Eastern Aesthetics and Spa Treatments as well as demonstrations on the world’s most ancient technique of mind and body rejuvenation. Renowned speakers will discuss the latest industry research and innovation, trends and techniques, products and technology.
The Competition- Professionals and students will have the opportunity to compete in the popular annual CIDESCO World Make-Up & Body Art Competition that is themed ‘Five Elements of Nature’.
The Criteria – The competition allows for fantasy and prosthetic make-up and body art (a maximum of 3 prosthetic attachments is allowed). All areas of the body on display must incorporate the theme of the competition e.g. décolleté, hands and feet etc. The use of wardrobe, hairstyling and props that assist in conveying competitors’ interpretation of the theme is encouraged. Competition duration is 5 hours.
Candidates will need to provide their own music to compliment their presentation on stage at the end of the competition. Presentation must be no longer than 2 minutes in duration.
At registration, each competitor must submit a brief synopsis of their interpretation of the theme. This should include a picture or sketch. It must be suitable for the competition theme ‘Five Elements of Nature’. If deemed to be unsuitable, the competition organisers can refuse participation to the competition. Upon registration participants, will be required to sign a consent form which entitles CIDESCO International the copyright to photographs taken during the event and each competitor must agree to comply with the Guidelines of the CIDESCO World Make-up & Body Art competition. Once registration is complete, competitors will be given the timetable of the event, the marking scheme for the competition, a printable version of the consent form for their model and forwarded any relevant information concerning the competition.
- Interact and network with people across the beauty industry, landscape professionals, corporates, distributors, manufacturers, salon chains, spa chains, products, brands, equipment manufactures and dealers, educational institutes, sector skill council, trade media and many more.
- Explore India’s Scenic Beauty – Incredible India Tour Packages.
- Cultural Evening to get a glimpse of the diverse culture and taste of India – a memorable experience.
- Gala Dinner – Relaxed evening at a sea front venue and savour the Taste of Indian Cuisine.
- Workshops on Yoga and Ayurveda – One of the largest Make up and Body painting organised by CIDESCO.
- Largest gathering of highly qualified and experienced Indian and international beauty professionals. Demonstration on world’s most ancient technique of mind and body rejuvenation
- Power-packed seminars by experts on Modern and Eastern Aesthetics and Spa Treatments. Witness the latest industry research and innovation, trends and techniques, products and technology.
- Professional industry exhibition to interact and network with the who’s who of the industry from across the globe. Power-packed seminars by experts on Modern and Eastern Aesthetics and Spa Treatments.
For further details and registration, visit www.cidescocongress2017.com