Innisfree, the Korean naturalism brand from the pristine Jeju Island, South Korea and pioneers of the revolutionary Cushion foundation, re-introduces them in exciting new pink cases.
The customizing cushion can be built by consumers on their own, based on their skin types and styles of cases they want their cushions in.
The ‘PINK CUSHION’ range, is a quirky and super adorable range of cushion base foundation and compact, made of Jeju fresh green tea water.
Innisfree’s My Cushion was created keeping in mind the Innisfree way of thinking that provides solutions for all different skin concerns and styles of a variety of consumers. Featuring new designs of cases to choose from, one can create there very own, cushion bases depending on their skin and shade, custom-made applicators. The Pink Cushion range is solely based on your personal style and comfort.
The cushion bases are filled with Jeju fresh green tea water instead of water, ideal for almost all skin types.
Cushion bases include:
- Long wear Cover Cushion: A long-lasting Cushion infused with Jeju Volcanic Powder for longer coverage with soft and matt finish
- Water Fit Cushion: A moisturizing Cushion with 100% Jeju organic green tea essence to give an instant moisture boost to your skin for a healthy glowing look
How To Pick your #PinkCushion
- Step1: Pick a cushion (refill) based on your skin type/tone and needs (Choose 1 out of 12 types)
- Step 2: Pick an applicator that you like (Choose 1 out of 4 types)
- Step 3: Pick a case that fits your style
- Use puff to evenly smooth over face in the stage of foundation and gently pat to finish.
- Reapply by gently patting whenever desired.
[Price / Size]
- Cushion base (Refill) / 14g / Rs.900
- Cushion Case Rs.600
- Air Magic Puff : Rs. 150
- Air Magic Puff-fitting Rs. 150
- Cover Stamping Puff Rs.350
- Cushion Brush Rs. 700
The Pink Cushion range will be available instore form 1st April 2017.