NEW Braun Styling Range: setting new standards in precision styling
With its ultramodern beard trimmer, the NEW Braun Grooming range lets men express their unique style more precisely than ever.
The beard is just about the most on-trend accessory you can wear this season and, thanks to the NEW Braun Grooming range, men can now have complete control over their facial hair. Featuring the NEW beard trimmer, which delivers unparalleled grooming precision; giving men the power to express their individual style.
Simply by rotating this ergonomically-designed dial, men can choose from up to 25 different length settings, ranging from 1mm to 20mm. In addition, the range has an improved comb that guides hair into the cutting mechanism for ultimate styling accuracy. With the precise trimming power provided by the range, men have the freedom to consistently achieve the look they want.
The world-renowned Braun Beard Grooming range is already used daily by millions of men to groom themselves from head to toe. Having listened to their needs, Braun has updated the range to offer even greater precision and comfort. To solidify the rebirth of the range, each product has been given a sleek new visual design. With an eye-catching appearance that combines black and silver with blue highlights, Braun’s new products have a truly iconic look and feel.
Braun has partnered with multi-award winning grooming expert, Chris Foster, to teach men how to achieve the perfect beard look:
- Trim your beard when your face is dry – it’s easier to see a clearly defined line without hairs sticking to your face
- Ensure you have the right tools! The Braun Beard Trimmer has up to 25 different length settings as well as the NEW precision dial to help you be as precise as possible when your facial hair shape
- If you’re going for a closer trim, go against the grain. If you’re looking for longer stubble, move in the direction of the grain.
- Use the trimmer blade without the precision comb attachment to create soft, natural lines around the cheeks, moustache or neckline.
- Ensure that your stubble is trimmed every two to three days and the neckline is tapered giving it that designer feel